Santa Rita sewer improvements forum
- Date: 10/10/2017 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Santa Rita Elementary School
615 S. Madison St.
San Angelo, Texas 76901
City engineers will explain and answer questions about improvements to sewer infrastructure in the Santa Rita and Santa Fe Golf Course areas at a public forum Tuesday, Oct. 10.
The forum will be at 6:30 p.m. in the cafeteria at Santa Rita Elementary School, 615 S. Madison St. Officials from the City’s Water Utilities Department will also be on hand.
The wastewater project will consist of four components:
- Construction of about 2,500 feet of sewer force mains through which wastewater is pumped under pressure.
- Construction of about 2,000 feet of new sewer gravity mains through which sewage flows via gravity.
- Construction of a sewer lift station that collects wastewater from gravity lines and pumps it through force mains.
- Rehabilitation of about 4,200 feet of existing gravity mains in the Santa Rita neighborhood.