Water Advisory Board Meeting
- Date: 10/16/2017 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: McNease Convention Center
501 Rio Concho Dr.
San Angelo, Texas 76903
The mission of the Water Advisory Board shall be to recommend strategies to the City Council designed to obtain and ensure adequate and affordable water supply resources both now and in the future.
Meetings are held on an "as-called" basis at the McNease Convention Center, 501 Rio Concho Drive. Agendas are posted on this website and at City Hall, 72 W. College Ave.Board members are appointed to two-year terms by members of the City Council. Board members may serve unlimited full terms.
The board is comprised of:
- At least one member who is an engineer, hydrologist, meteorologist or water well driller.
- At least one member who is involved in the banking, accounting or financial services industry.
- At least one member who is involved in agriculture or rural water issues.
- At least one member who is an attorney, former municipal, water district or other governmental officer, legislator or other person who has experience in the legal issues related to water.
- The Board shall have one ex-officio, non-voting member from the Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber of Commerce Board shall determine who will fill this position from its staff or its board.