The following City of San Angelo venues are owned and operated by the City and managed by the Civic Events Division:
- McNease Convention Center.
- Foster Communications Coliseum.
- Bill Aylor Sr. Memorial RiverStage.
- El Paseo de Santa Angela.
- Farmer's Market.
- Indoor Arena.
- Pecan Creek Pavilion.
- City Auditorium.
The mission of the Civic Events Division is to provide clean, comfortable facilities along with exceptional support to events in City venues. That includes selling tickets through the City's five outlets and its online ticketing site.
The booking office is located in the McNease Convention Center at 500 Rio Concho Drive. The Civic Events offices are open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and may be reached by calling 325-653-9577.
Civic Events sells tickets for many of the events hosted in its facilities. When it does, tickets are available on the City's online ticketing site and at the following outlets:
- McNease Convention Center, 501 Rio Concho Drive, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Mondays-Fridays.
- Blair's Western Wear, 4230 Sherwood Way, 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays.
- Pinkie's Liquor Store, 1415 S. Bryant Blvd., 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays.
- Barbed Wire and Roses, Sunset Mall, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays, noon-6 p.m. Sundays.
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, Event Center Information, Tickets & Tours Office, 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, noon-9 p.m. Saturdays, noon-8 p.m. Sundays.