The ASU - College Hills neighborhood is home to Angelo State University, which was founded in 1928 and offers undergraduate and graduate programs. The campus contains approximately 268 acres. Important roadways running through this neighborhood include Avenue N to the north and Knickerbocker Road to the east. Commercial opportunities are clustered along these streets. Aside from the campus, outlying areas are characterized by a sea of dense housing stock. The Red Arroyo is a destination for recreation and borders the neighborhood to the south. PAYS School, Glenn Middle School and Crockett Elementary School are located in and around the ASU campus as is the Administration Building for the San Angelo Independent School District.
- ASU / College Hills neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects