West Loop 306 is the northernmost boundary for the Country Club neighborhood. The central portion of Country Club is best characterized by its large private golf club with its upscale housing skirting the fringes of the golf course. The west side is experiencing a rapid growth in housing stock. Newly annexed properties continue to stretch the city limits southward and westward to Sherwood Way. Housing, therefore, on the west side of the neighborhood is characteristically more dense than in the east. Community facilities include Lamar Elementary School and Fire Station No. 2, which are located in the northwestern portion of the neighborhood.
- Country Club neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects