The Fort Concho neighborhood is located directly south of the Concho River and downtown area. Major thoroughfares include Oakes and Chadbourne streets and a stretch of of South Bryant Boulevard, which runs through established blocks within the neighborhood. Much of the area is historic in nature. Fort Concho is a formally designated Naitonal Historic Landmark, established in 1867 to protect early settlers from threats in the area. The neighborhood is also home to the San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts and the Railway Museum of San Angelo. Fort Concho Elementary is situated directly south of the historic fort site and serves students in the area.
- Fort Concho neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects