The Fort Concho East neighborhood is situated directly east of the downtown area. Bell Street is the major roadway that runs north to south, with a mixture of light to medium commercial and residential uses. The remaining eastern half of the neighborhood contains Quicksand Golf Course, an 18-hole privately owned facility covering more than 500 acres in a mostly undeveloped area. Bell Street, similar to Main Street, is an important thoroughfare that links the Houston Harte Expressway to the neighborhood. San Jacinto Elementary School is located centrally within this neighborhood. The Texas Sports Bank Complex is situated along the southern boundary of the neighborhood, north of the Concho River.
- Fort Concho East neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects