Goodfellow

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Goodfellow Air Force Base is San Angelo's largest employer with approximately 5,500 military and civilian employees. The facility initially opened in 1940 as the San Angelo Corps Basic Flying Training School. The base as we know it today was founded in 1947 as a pilot school for the U.S. Air Force. In the late 1970s, the base was returned to the Air Training Command. Today it offers intelligence and military firefighter training to all branches of the armed forces. Over time, as the base and its missions have grown, more permanent on-base housing has been added.

NAM_Goodfellow_AFB_B_jpeg

Click here to print map

Interactive map

Current major development projects and capital improvement projects

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer