The Lake View neighborhood includes Foster Communication Coliseum and the San Angelo Fairgrounds. The Coliseum contains an indoor arena with a seating capacity of approximately 6,500 people. The Coliseum is a renowned venue for the San Angelo Rodeo, one of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association's premiere events and San Angelo's largest tourism event, drawing approximately 50,000 attendees annually. Most of the western border of this neighborhood is bounded by North Chadbourne Street. Lake View High School is also located in this neighborhood. Key street networks include North Chadbourne to the west and southwest, 29th Street to the south, and Armstrong Street to the east.
- Lake View neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects