The PaulAnn neighborhood encompasses roughly 7.25 miles of highway, including Old Ballinger Highway and U.S. Highway 277. This eastern area is best characterized by Howard College and Ethicon, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson subsidiary that produces surgical sutures. Both are among San Angelo's largest employers. Baptist Memorial Geriatric Center, also an important employer, is located in the southwestern section of the neighborhood. This neighborhood is home the city's only landfill. Old Ballinger Highway serves as a major connector for industrial freight movement. North Bell Street, located north of the Houston Harte Expressway, is an established commercial corridor in the area and serves to connect the neighborhood to the expressway to the south.
- PaulAnn neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects