The Southland neighborhood is situated directly south of West Loop 306 and bounded by Texas Pacifico Railroad's rails to the east. The neighborhood is largely residential in nature, yet commercial nodes exist along the major expressway and junction with Knickerbocker Road and points south. The Texas Department of Transportation’s regional headquarters are located on Knickerbocker Road. Much of the area was annexed into the city limits and developed as subdivisions in the early 1970s and further developed in the late '70s and '80s.
- Southland neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects