The Sunset neighborhood is located in southwest San Angelo. It is bounded by Sherwood Way to the north and Loop 306 to the west and portions of the south. The Red Arroyo is positioned to the east. This neighborhood serves as a newer commercial focal point for the city as a whole. Sunset Mall is the largest indoor mall in the city and contains several anchor stores. Southwest Boulevard bisects the neighborhood and serves as a central boulevard for commercial and residential uses.
- Sunset neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects