The COSADC is a non-profit economic development corporation formed under the Texas Development Corporation Act of 1979 and governed by a seven member board of directors. As directed by this Act, the Corporation’s focuses its efforts on the promotion and development of business enterprises that create or retain primary jobs
The board normally meets at 8:30 a.m. on the fourth Wednesday of the month in the South Meeting Room of the McNease Convention Center, 501 Rio Concho Drive. Agendas are posted on this website, and on the bulletin board in the lobby of City Hall, 72 W. College Ave.
The City of San Angelo Development Corporation working with economic development partners will retain, strengthen and diversify the job base of the community to ensure a vibrant business climate for San Angelo and the region.
- Tommy Hiebert - President
- Edward Carrasco - First vice president
- Juan Flores - Second vice president
- Scott Tankersley - Director
- Todd R. Kolls - Director
- Richard Crisp - Director
- John Edward Bariou Jr. - Director
- Roland Peña - Executive Director
Watch COSADC meetings
The City of San Angelo Development Corp. airs every Wednesday at 8 a.m. on SATV (Suddenlink cable channel 17).
- April 26, 2017 - Agenda
- March 22, 2017 - Agenda and Board Packet
- March 22, 2017 Agenda
- March 6, 2017 Special Meeting-Board Workshop
- February 22, 2017 - Agenda and Board Packet
- February 22, 2017 - Agenda
- Transportation Alternatives Program Guide
- January 25, 2017 - Agenda and Board Packet
- January 25, 2017 - Agenda
- December 14, 2016 Meeting Canceled