The COSADC is a non-profit economic development corporation formed under the Texas Development Corporation Act of 1979 and governed by a seven member board of directors. As directed by this Act, the Corporation’s focuses its efforts on the promotion and development of business enterprises that create or retain primary jobs
The board normally meets at 8:30 a.m. on the fourth Wednesday of the month in the South Meeting Room of the McNease Convention Center, 501 Rio Concho Drive. Agendas are posted on this website, and on the bulletin board in the lobby of City Hall, 72 W. College Ave.
The City of San Angelo Development Corporation working with economic development partners will retain, strengthen and diversify the job base of the community to ensure a vibrant business climate for San Angelo and the region.
- Edward Carrasco- President
- Juan Flores - First Vice President
- Todd Kolls - Second Vice President
- Scott Tankersley - Director
- Dr. David Cummings - Director
- John Edward Bariou Jr. - Director
- Bill Dendle - Director
- Roland Peña - Executive Director
Notices of Possible Quorum
The City of San Angelo Development Corporation (COSADC) has been invited to attend the following events. Although a quorum of the members of the Board may or may not be available to attend this event, this notice is being posted to meet the requirements of the Texas Open Meetings Act and subsequent opinions of the Texas Attorney General's Office
Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
711 S. Irving Street
San Angelo, Texas 76903
Watch COSADC meetings
The City of San Angelo Development Corp. airs every Wednesday at 8 a.m. on SATV (Suddenlink cable channel 17).
Due to Scheduled Maintenance to our Agenda Management Software occurring from Saturday, December 9th at 10am ET until Sunday December 10th at 12pm ET, we are providing the two links below if there is any trouble accessing the Agenda Management Software.
- July 26, 2017 Agenda Board Packet
- July 26, 2017 - Agenda
- June 28, 2017 - Agenda and Board Packet
- June 28, 2017 - Agenda
- May 24, 2017 - Agenda and Board Packet
- May 24, 2017 - Agenda
- April 26,2017 - Agenda and Board Packet
- April 26, 2017 - Agenda
- March 22, 2017 - Agenda and Board Packet
- March 22, 2017 Agenda
- March 6, 2017 Special Meeting-Board Workshop
- February 22, 2017 - Agenda and Board Packet
- February 22, 2017 - Agenda
- Transportation Alternatives Program Guide
- January 25, 2017 - Agenda and Board Packet
- January 25, 2017 - Agenda
- December 14, 2016 Meeting Canceled