The Recreation Division manages facilities such as the City's two recreation centers, Love Municipal Pool, the San Angelo Nature Center and the Texas Bank Sports Complex. Additionally, Recreation is responsible for a host of programming, including senior services, athletics, an aquatic program, summer day camps and special events such as the annual Date Night.
To register for youth and adult sports click on the following link: teamsideline.com/sanangelo.
Flick 'N' Float
July 13 - "Coco"
Aug. 10 - "Deep"
Leave the kids with the babysitter on the evening of Friday, June 29, and come to the pool from 6:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m. to enjoy some games and adult beverages! There will be a water volleyball tournament, as well as other fun games to compete in! Regular admission fees apply. No outside food or drink. Concessions will be available.
Adult Giant Pong tournament will take place starting at 6:45pm. Two people per team is $5. Register for this tournament on teamsideline.com/sanangelo. Rules for this tournament are under "Downloads" tab on the website. Tournament is capped at first 15 teams to register.
Water Volleyball tournament will take place starting at 6:45pm. 4-person teams is $10. Register for this tournament on teamsideline.com/sanangelo. Tournament is capped at first 10 teams to register.
Youth flag football
- Ages: Pee wee (4- and 5-year-olds), 6 and under, 8U, 10U, 12U
- Games: Sept. 15-Oct. 20
- Where: Texas Bank Sports Complex
- Register: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, Recreation offices in Santa Fe Crossing, 702 S. Chadbourne St., June 1-30
- Cost: $55/child, $475/team without jerseys provided, $575/team with jerseys provided
Regular registration: July 1 - 31
- Register: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, Recreation offices in Santa Fe Crossing, 702 S. Chadbourne St., July 1-31
- Cost: $60/child, $500/team without jerseys provided, $600/team with jerseys provided
- Register: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, Recreation offices in Santa Fe Crossing, 702 S. Chadbourne St., Aug. 1-10
- Cost: $80/individual, $550/team without jerseys provided, $650/team with jerseys provided
Tickets go on sale May 26 at the Recreation office, 702 S. Chadbourne St., and at the Love Municipal Pool 18 E. Avenue A. Limited availability.
- When: July 3
- Time: 6:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Where: Love Municipal Pool, 18 E. Avenue A
- Cost: Tickets in advance are $10, tickets at gate are $15.