Pitch, Hit & Run
- When: April 21, registration begins at 8 a.m., the contest will begin after registration
- Where: Texas Bank Sports Complex
- Who: Competitors compete in four age groups: 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14. Age is determined as of July 17.
- Cost: Free
- When: June 2
- Time: TBD
- Where: Celebration Bridge
- Cost: FREE
- When: July 3
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Love Municipal Pool, 18 E. Avenue A
- Cost: Tickets in advance are $10, tickets at gate are $15.
- When: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sept. 15
- Where: Bart DeWitt Park
- Cost: Mostly free, wristbands are $5/person for the Kids Court (inflatables, petting zoo, paddleboats, etc.)
- When: October 27
- Time: 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Where: San Angelo Nature Center, 7409 Knickerbocker Road
- Cost: $5/person
Come out and compete in a free throw contest to win a Thanksgiving turkey!
- When: 6 p.m. Nov. 8
- Where: Southside Recreation Center, 2750 Ben Ficklin Road
- Cost: FREE
- Who: 4 years old to adults
Date Night 2019
Date Night will be Feb. 18-21, 2019.
Date Night tickets go on sale Dec. 3, 2018.
Daddy-Daughter Date Nights will be Monday and Wednesday, Feb. 18 and 20. Mother-Son Date Night will be on Tuesday, Feb. 19. Family Date Night, which includes a catered dinner, will be Thursday, Feb. 21. Each night will be hosted in the McNease Convention Center, 501 Rio Concho Drive, from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. by the City of San Angelo’s Recreation division.
Tickets cost $12 each for the first three nights and $20 for the final night. Tickets go on sale Dec. 3, 2018.
Date Night gives girls and boys ages 5-13 a special night during which they are the sole focus of their parent’s attention. The event includes music from a deejay, dancing, snacks, door prizes plus the opportunity to purchase photos and mementos.
For more information, call the Recreation offices at 325-657-4450.